To promote the study of conflict, post-conflict reconstruction, and the memory and commemoration of conflict from inter-/multi-disciplinary perspectives across Swansea University and in collaboration with other universities, centres of learning and research and non-academic institutions.
– To facilitate knowledge exchange and discussion through the development of networks of researchers across Swansea University and in other universities and centres of learning and research;
– To relate research undertaken within the Group to present-day issues regarding conflict, reconstruction and commemoration, and to interact and possibly collaborate with practitioners of commemoration and post-conflict reconstruction;
– To collaborate with local (and possibly non-local) heritage institutions (archives and museums) in projects relating to the themes researched by the Group.
– To support an active research environment by sponsoring a programme of research seminars delivered by internal and external speakers
– To develop collaborative external funding bids for projects related to the themes of the Group in conjunction with internal, national and international partners, for self-funded projects and doctoral supervision
– To encourage the engagement of postgraduate students with the research of academics in their own department and beyond.
The CRAM logo was designed by ABC Design and Communications Ltd.